20120114

THE BEGINNING...

Being that it is my first post, I figure it'd be fitting to tell you guys what this blog is going to be about. I decided to start this blog as a helper, or guide if you will, to enlisted soldiers. Most of these things will come straight out of US Army regulations, but put into simplified terms. Other things will come from real-life experience, words of wisdom and trivia from within my military career.
 
A few bits of house-cleaning before we begin:
1) Theses posts are NOT the official view or opinion of the Army, they are my own.
2) All mentions to Army Regulations will be given proper credit.
3) Any opinions expressed in this blog will be conservative in nature, not extreme, and they will NEVER give the Army a bad image.

Okay, now that that's over, let's get this thing started. hooah? hooah.

No comments:

Post a Comment